Friday, February 8, 2019

Phil Jones commits to Manchester United until 2023 as defender signs new four-year contract at Old Trafford

By Nayas for GOODLIFE FM




Phil Jones has signed a new contract with Manchester United, committing the defender to the Old Trafford club until 2023.
The England international centre half, 26, has featured regularly since interim manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took over at the club.
United have the option to extend the new deal by a further year if they wish. His existing contract was set to expire this coming summer.
Jones said: 'I am delighted to have signed a new contract. Manchester United has been a big part of my life for eight years and I love everything about this club.
'I am excited about the challenges that lie ahead of us as we prepare for a very busy period in the season. I would like to thank Ole and the coaching staff for their continued support in my development.'
Solskjaer said: 'Phil knows what it takes to be a Manchester United player, he has won the Premier League, FA Cup and Europa League and is now one of the senior players within the team

No comments:

Post a Comment